As a man thinketh in his heart; so is he. Proverbs 23:7

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. " -Philippians 4:4-9


Friday, October 5, 2007

Practicing the Piano = Skeleton From Memory

REVISED DRAWING

In the original draft, I forgot to adjust the radius/ulna and humerous joints upwards but this is still not quite right. It is the hand and fingers that are not in proportion. Will need to revise it again. I see how important accuracy is.

Like playing scales on a piano, I will get faster and more accurate as I practice these drawings.
----------------

It's a good start and I pat myself on the back. I am going to continue drawing these to gain speed and accuracy ... a good discipline. Like practicing the paino, you just have to do it to get better.

Next comes the muscles. Whew.

(Just a coincidence that these skeletons are posted in October. I do not celebrate Halloween as most of this Christian nation does because it celebrates and promotes darkness and evil. I do, however, love to dress up in nutty costumes, act silly, and gain at least a pound eating candy ... yum .... and that is how my children enjoyed this national holiday. Fight evil with good behavior and faith. More on this in another post.)

No comments: