As a man thinketh in his heart; so is he. Proverbs 23:7

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. " -Philippians 4:4-9


Monday, May 19, 2008

Bluejay On Ground






This is not officially finished but I am pleased with how I am painting. I'm not please with the photo. The brush strokes are very soft and subtle on the original but not on this jpg but it's the best I can do. The bird is done with very few strokes and it says just what I want it to. I haven't decided if and what I will do next but I will not touch the bird.

All that I have learned from Cennini Forum and Boot Camps are beginning to pay off. I am encouraged.

No comments: