As a man thinketh in his heart; so is he. Proverbs 23:7

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. " -Philippians 4:4-9


Monday, November 8, 2010

On Praising the Copper Teapot Update

POST UPDATE: 9 Nov 2010

Well good grief....
WILL I EVER GET THROUGH WITH THIS!!!


Today, I was looking at this and realized that I have a drawing drafting problem. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I made some major corrections but I am philosophical. I think that all of my figurative drawing has also made me a better draftsmen for my eye accuracy is much improved. Now what I have to do is persevere and correct this ... then I'll be happy and can move on.

I truthfully can say I have learned a great deal from this little study.

Will post a finished picture to compare with the photo below when it is done.


A work still in progress.... #4 update
I'm getting close but there are still some clean up issues.

No comments: