As a man thinketh in his heart; so is he. Proverbs 23:7

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. " -Philippians 4:4-9


Saturday, December 27, 2008

Poll Results



Should I trash this painting?
Edges...aaaaaaaaaaargh. I am wanting to trash it.

Only two people took the poll and both were for keeping it. I guess is two people on the planet thinks it's worth keeping...I'll keep it...for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only if the flowers are dead. ;-)

Eugene


ps. I'd keep the painting. :-)

Does it matter? said...

Well, the poll is over.

Only two people voted to keep the painting...only two people voted period.

I think I probably would have trashed it and was kind of hoping for "permission" ... but if two people think it has some worth, I guess maybe others will too. I'll keep it.