As a man thinketh in his heart; so is he. Proverbs 23:7

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. " -Philippians 4:4-9


Friday, November 30, 2012

Wondering, pondering if my prayer was being heard this morning ... wondering if my efforts to encourage others and edify are effective. Asking God ..."are my sincere efforts in vain? Will no one receive God's gift of His word? Are there unseen faults and sin that need to be confessed?  Am I following you Lord rightly?" 

I am thanking God and enumerating His attributes and virtues as I'm drawn to worship this morning.  THEN ... I just read this is from the Amplified version and I hear his voice...encouraging me...


Psalms 66:16
"Come and hear, all you who reverently and worshipfully fear God, and I will declare what He has done for me!  I cried aloud to Him; He was extolled and high praise was under my tongue.   If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me; But certainly God has heard me; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, Who has not rejected my prayer nor removed His mercy and loving-kindness from being [as it always is] with me.


Col. 3:15 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."

4 comments:

d taylor said...

Patti are you still around D-H-T from studio products

Does it matter? said...

Yes. I'm still here. Just have been going through a time of pulling away from studying art and concentrating on writing and other things. I quit Ceninni because truly it was discouraging me and so negative (an so wrong on some things) ... making me question whether I should even continue to develop my art skills as "what's the point" ... I don't need that kind of discouragement. Rather I need a positive mentor who believes in me.

Anonymous said...

i let my membership expire and was going to sign back up around September 2013 and found that the forum was not online. i finally (after asking a few people through email what was going own) found out the site had been hacked. trisha said that it will be back up but nothing yet. thanks d taylor

Does it matter? said...

I heard from Rob and you are right the site was attached. He is working on a website and have not gotten it up yet.