As a man thinketh in his heart; so is he. Proverbs 23:7

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. " -Philippians 4:4-9


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some won't understand...others will.

For many years, I have had this burning desire to teach the Word and teach what I've been privileged to learn. Yet I've been hindered and often frustrated. What I have learned over my life time from my beloved Mother who is residing in the heavlies as we speak is this that God controls my circumstances and directs my lives. She admonished me so often when I became discouraged when nothing happened, "In His timing, He will bring it about." After 30 years of waiting ... He has finally brought it about ... it has happened and it was not by my doing at all.

On December the 1st ... a group of people most I do not even know will knock on my door to enter in with me into fellowship and teaching will begin. I stand amazed ... it amazes me every time this happens for this is when the invisible God becomes visible and very real. Why must it be like this and not my doing? So that I can KNOW that it is His will and He will therefore, enable me to accomplish whatever He desires.

Lord, take my weakness and make me strong. Lead me and I will follow. Thank you for what you are going to do through my teaching and fellowship with whomever you bring to my door. I stand amazed and completely humbled to my knees in thankfulness. At last. Mom, as usual, you were exactly right and I have the full assurance of my faith.

No comments: