As a man thinketh in his heart; so is he. Proverbs 23:7

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. " -Philippians 4:4-9


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Upon the day of Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving blessings...

Truly if we have thankfulness and gratitude in our hearts that in itself brings blessings upon us.

Ungratefulness is a germ that infects the heart of some and harms relationships. With that in mind, I express my thankful for my friends who love me unconditionally and bless me with their thoughtfulness. I'm thankful for my family who support me and trust my judgment in family matters who are quick to forgive my blunders. I'm so thankful for my son and daughter and their spouses who make me so proud to be their parents. I'm thankful for a loving faithful husband that I can count on without question and trust completely. I'm so thankful for this country that gives me the freedom to express my ideas and opinions freely and gives me freedom from an oppressive government and the power represented in my single vote.


Finally, I'm thankful to our LORD for bestowing His merciful grace upon me, a sinner saved by Grace, which is a gift of undeserved and unmerited favor before Him, and for His written Words that anchor my soul through faith in His promises to his children. Promises that are for those who love Him and His Word. Thank you Lord for what you have done and what you are going to do in the future. -- In Jesus' Precious Name I Pray -- Amen

No comments: